Well I'm back... I am hoping to keep up with these posts and not be long in between posts, but I'm a busy guy. I am always driving from one appointment to another and I can't write while I'm driving now can I? Anyways, back to business.
Did you hear the big news? Simonton was acquired by Fortune Brands, Inc. They are a holding company that owns Titlest, Makers Mark Bourbon, Moen faucets, Therma-Tru doors, and a few others. I love the mix! Hopefully whe'll get some cross promotion marketing and get some Pro-V1's! It turns out that all the people who had been with them a long time and held some of the stock made out pretty good. I am happy for them.
I have had a busy year again. It turns out that I sold quite a few windows this year and am number two in the state in sales (going by their points program). Some guy in SoCal beat me for the bragging rights of being Number One. But that's ok. I took some time off to spend time with my family and that's more important. It's all about Balance; Work-Family-Friends-Commitments-God-Country-Wakeboarding. It is an art to keep everything in harmony.
No comments:
Post a Comment